A Twofer (Take Two!)

Sunday, April 01, 2007 | 25 comment(s)

Last week's post was just foreshadowing.

This one is the real deal.
(I.e., don't let the date fool ya, this is no joke).

I have never been so excited and so scared at the same time in my entire life.


(6-weeks)



(12-weeks)

Can you say a ¿Gemelos?
That's Spanish For
Twins? (Twins!)

close
(¡Gemelos!)

25 Comment(s):

Blogger Lyrehca said...

Double congratulations! That's great--looking forward to reading all about it!

Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Oh my stars in heaven!..........did I miss something????????? as I was looking up "twins" in the online translater, I remembered that you, Kevin, are a twin.......W O W.
My very best wishes to you and Meg for smooth sailing ahead.

Blogger Zazzy said...

Double congratulations indeed!

Blogger jill. said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats Kevin!!

Blogger Kerri. said...

Twice blessed! CONGRATULATIONS, Kevin. I am so happy that you and Megan and Jorge are expecting two new additions to your family!

Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

Congratulations X 2, Scott!!

Blogger Kevin said...

Thanks so much, everyone. This is huge news for us.

As a co-worker said to me the other day: "having a kid is a radically life-changing event." I can't even begin to imagine how one would then characterize having twins!

And, ummm Penny, I don't mean to be a stickler, but I'm Kevin. Hi.

Blogger Minnesota Nice said...

Kev, db has already taught you to be flexible, adaptable, and creative - great skills for raising a family.

Blogger Sarah said...

Kevin,
holey smokes! awesome! TWO!

Blogger Penny Ratzlaff said...

I'm so sorry. I don't know why I called you Scott. I know who you are. I read you blog all the time.

So, let me try again.

Congratulations X 2, KEVIN!!!

Blogger Kevin said...

No worries, Penny!
Thanks for your enthusiastic congratulations (both times!)

Blogger bethany said...

ooooo double congrats! that's so exciting. i can't wait to read more and more about your whole adventure!

Blogger Kassie said...

wow, that is awesome!!

Of course it's twins. You need both sides of the parentheses, dude!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're having Twinkies! (Well okay, i suppose you - Kevin- are not technically having the twinkies, but you know what i meant.) Congratulations. My mum and her mum are both twinkies. That's very exciting.

Blogger Kendra said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Congratulations! :O

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Im just new here reading you, thanks Kendra, but I had to say congrats anyway. Having a kid is amazing...two is even more fun I'm sure.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the twins, Kevin! I've been lurking around the Diabetic OC for a while, and your page has really caught my eye.

I am a twin myself, so I can only offer the perspective of a twin, but it's an awesome experience, and I wouldn't have my life any other way. Sorry for the long comment, I just wanted to finally introduce myself to ya.

Blogger Johnboy said...

I'm behind as usual. Very cool, Kevin! Congrats!!!

Blogger Chrissie in Belgium said...

Keving I am SO VERY happy for you and Meg! That must mean the birth is scheduled for the beginning os October! When will you know the sex of the two kids? Do you know if they are identical twins? You know we have been in Croatia so I am very late with my congratulations!!! Not only that - bloglines didn't tell me you had a new post.Kathy told me! What the hell is happening with bloglines? You use it right? Can you see that I have a new entry there? I am just wondering....

Blogger Vivian said...

Congratulations! It will be a double blessing I'm sure. =)

Blogger Drea said...

Congrats Congrats!

(I could not resist)

HA!

Blogger AmyT said...

Wow, 2x the fun! I've got 3, but they're not all the same age...

Good luck, and feel free to email me any time!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW! Congratulations! You'll be a great dad. This is incredible news. My best to you and her and the two little ones :)

Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

Kevin!!!!! How the hell did I miss this post!!!! Damned bloglines! Arg!

HUGE congratulations to the both of you!!! Awesome news buddy!

A busy period of life for you, but there is nothing more rewarding than watching your kids grow up. Warp speed style.

I'm very happy for you!

Blogger art-sweet said...

HOLY CRAP! I am late to the party, but wow, wow, wow, wow. Congrats.

When are they due?

Post a Comment || Go Home